The Morgan endurance mouth guard helps prevent serious injury or concussion
Morgan endurance mouth guards are latex free and are designed to provide a custom fit for any mouth. Featuring a boil and bite application, with a safety box and easy to use instructions
Instructions for molding:
- Boil water in kettle.
- Pour water into bowl and place mouthguard into water. Do not exceed 90 seconds.
- Carefully remove mouthguard from hot water with a spoon.
- Cool mouthguard in tap water for 1-2 seconds only to bring surface temperature to a comfortable level.
- Lick your lips before placing mouthguard in your mouth.
- Line up mouthguard carefully with the centerline of upper teeth. Fit mouthguard onto and around upper teeth and press firmly into molars first then front teeth.
- Bite down hard on mouthguard, suck in strongly, and use fingers to press edges of mouthguard into teeth and gum line through lips and cheeks for 20 seconds.
- Remove mouthguard and cool in cold water for 30 seconds. Replace into mouth and test for a good, firm fit.
- Repeat steps 1 through 8 if fit is not accurate.